Monday, September 14, 2015

Music Monday: Fall weather picks

It’s Music Monday! What does that mean? The Central Mississippi Regional Library System has a ridiculous amount of FREE to you resources available for patrons. One of those is Freegal, a free and legal service that now allows patrons to download five songs each week for FREE (notice the emphasis on free). Every Monday we’ll be picking five songs that we love that are available on Freegal for you to download.
I drove to work today with the windows rolled down and my music blaring. It was a GORGEOUS 70 degrees on the trip. That is beautiful weather, which calls for beautiful music. (Yes, I know it’s only going to last for like three days. I’m going to appreciate it while it’s here). There is a distinctive change in the type of music I listen to when fall comes. Unfortunately, most of that music in not on Freegal, but here are five songs I love to listen to in the fall that are:
SWEATER WEATHER by The Neighbourhood (I listen to them year round)
COAL WAR by Joshua James (ALL of the Joshua James in the fall)
NO MILK TODAY by Joshua James & the Forest Rangers (from the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack)

BARTON HOLLOW by The Civil Wars

LOVER OF THE LIGHT by Mumford & Sons
If any of these catch your eye, head on over to Freegal and download them all for FREE and start your fall playlist!
-- Stefani

0 comments: