Saturday, November 21, 2015

Nine of Stefani's Favorite Book Quotes from the Past Year

I've read a lot of books in the past year (about 150 or so), and as I read, I find beautiful quotes or passages that really speak to me or that I relate to, and I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes from the books that I've read in the past year with you. All of the book titles are linked to our online catalog, so if the quote catches your fancy, you can place a hold on the book! 

“When you were born, you cried while the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries while you rejoice.” Mosquitoland by David Arnold

“I will be STRONGER than my sadness” My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

“No, Lila had been running toward something. Something better. And even if she hadn’t reached it yet. She would.”

AND

“I’m not going to die,” she said. “Not till I’ve seen it.” “Seen what?” Her smile widened. “Everything.” A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
"Because there's not denying it now. I'm in the world. And, too, the world is in me." Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

“Don’t feel bad for one moment about doing something that brings you joy.” A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

“I fall a little bit in love with everyone.” Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
“Quick, make a wish. Take a (second or third or fourth) chance. Remake the world.”  I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
“So now live for real, Craig. Live. Live. Live. Live.Live.” It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

What are some of your favorite book quotes?

0 comments: