Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Let's Paint!

One of my favorite things to do on a lazy Saturday afternoon is to find a rerun of The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. That guy was as mellow as they come! But, he was also very talented. He made painting look so easy!

I have never been good at painting. You name it, I stink at it. Water colors, house, abstract, even finger painting is difficult for me. You may be the same. But, that all changes this month!

We will have a special guest come to the Magee Library and teach us how to paint in the dark! Yes, I said in the dark. It's called Blacklight Painting and it is cool! Miss Kristen will be our "Bob Ross" and make it so simple even I can do it!

So if you are a Tween, grades 5th to 8th, join us January 13th at 4 p.m.


Teens, 9th to 12th grade, you will be up on January 27th at 4 p.m.


Either way, this is an event you do not want to miss. Regardless of your abilities, you will leave with a masterpiece! So, lights out, PAINT!

0 comments: