Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Life Is All About Stories

Growing up, one thing I always enjoyed was a good story. Real, made up, or from a book, it did not matter. I just liked stories. The action and adventure of the story or the hilarious events, I would listen all day long.  And, I know that I am not the only one.

Young people love to spin a tale. If you are one of those storytelling types, we want to hear them. March 20 is World Storytelling Day. We will celebrate with Storytelling Contests for our Tweens and Teens.

Tweens - your chance will be Monday, March 16. The fun starts at 4 p.m.

Teens - you can spin a tale on Monday, March 23. 

Telling stories and enjoying some snacks, what a great way to spend an afternoon!
We are looking forward to some great stories, maybe a few tears, some laughs, and a whole lot of fun. Come join us!





0 comments: